If yes, then find out the method of preparing a liquid soap from here, which will not only provide you a recipe but will also help you to understand the benefits of making a liquid soap.
How to Make Liquid Soap
Making liquid soap is not a difficult task. The recipe given here is just a general recipe, you can modify it according to your requirement and your skin type. It is better to start with small quantity and later increase the amount once you have a hand on it.
- 2 cups of grated bar soap
- 5 quarters of water
- 2 teaspoon of glycerin
- Egg beater or Electric mixer if possible
- Measuring cup
- A large saucepan or container
- A glass jar or shampoo bottle.
Method of Preparing Liquid Soap
- Collect all the mentioned things and ingredients in the suggested amount.
- Now mix the glycerin, water, grated soap bar in a container or saucepan.
- Place it on any heating device say a stove and keep it in a low flame.
- Now let it boil and keep stirring it till the mixture becomes smooth. Check if the grated soap has dissolved completely.
- Now leave it for cooling. You need to keep it overnight for cooling at room temperature.
- Observe the mixture on the other day. You will find it slightly thick and jelly like.
- Now blend it with the help of electric mixer or egg beater till the liquid becomes smooth again.
- Now pour this smooth liquid in a glass jar or shampoo bottle. Your liquid soap is ready to use.
This is a simple liquid soap making process. You can add more things according to your requirement. The grated soap you are going to use in the method should be mild if you are going to use it as body wash or hand wash. You can mix more water if you want to liquefy the liquid soap products.
The product which you will get out of the given method will be safe and harmless. If you are more towards fragrance, then you can add vanilla, lavender or any other scent of your choice to the mixture. You can also add some oils like coconut oil or other skin care oils at the time of boiling, this will increase the quality of your product.
Benefits of Liquid Soap
Liquid soap can be used in many thing and hence, it is very economical to prepare it at home and use it. Here are some of the benefits of liquid soap.
Now that you know about the liquid soap recipe, you can easily make it at home. It is economical, effective in killing germs and does not have any harmful liquid soap base. So, just gather the materials required and start making it.