List of Things You Need
- Beading wire
- Bead tips
- Long straight pins
- Firstly measure the wrist and add few extra inches to the length. To make a handmade beaded bracelet for your anklet then measure your ankle with the wire and add the few extra inches to its length.
- Now, on a towel lay down your beads in the pattern you want to start beading. Make sure you plan the beads pattern well as this will save a lot of redoing.
- To secure ends of the bracelet, fix the clasps and bead tips at the ends. Make a knot at one end of the wire and use scissors to cut the excess wire. Place one bead tip from the unknotted end of the wire and put the wire end through the bead tip for a knot. To secure the tip put some glue on the knot and let it dry; use flat-nose pliers and close the tip.
- Start beading in the wire, in the desired order.
- After threading the beads, tie a loose knot at other end of the wire and use a pin to push the knot at the open end of the bead tip and trim out excess thread.
- Fix a clasp at a bead tip and form a hook to join the loop at the ends. Use the pliers to close the rings and repeat this at the other end.