The bracelet was not supposed to be removed but was supposed to fall off on its own at which time the wish was supposed to come true.
Here are some instructions that you can use to make friendship bracelets using embroidery floss for what is popularly known as the candy pattern, which is one of the coolest friendship bracelet patterns that you can use.
- Embroidery floss, three different colors
- Measuring tape
- Glue or masking tape
- The first step that you need to take while making an embroidery floss bracelet is to measure the three different colored floss threads that you have and cut 3 strands of each color to a length of three feet each.
- Now hold all nine strands together and knot them together at distance of three inches from the edge that you are holding the strands at. Now using a tape, attach the floss threads to a table so that you can easily thread the bracelet.
- Next spread out the nine strands of floss so they do not get tangled. Take the floss at the left side and overlap it over the second strand and then behind it. Now bring it to the front of the first floss thread. While doing this, ensure that you hold the threads tightly, as otherwise the knot will not be proper and the bracelet may open up.
- Now repeat this step with the third strand and continue till you have finished using strand number one to knot each of the strands.
- Once you have done this, you would have created an intricately patterned row and the strand that you had started out with would have ended up at the right hand side.
- Now start the process again with the strand at the left hand side. Keep repeating the steps till an intricate design is visible through the bracelet.
- Once you have achieved a desired length with the bracelet, you can knot it again and finish making the bracelet by braiding the ends of the same.
Some of the most popular friendship bracelets are based on this design. It is very easy to learn and with a little practice, you will easily master this bracelet design pattern.
- Satin cord, two inches
- Beads, green (4), white (6), yellow (1)
- The first step while following instructions for this bracelet pattern is to apply glue to the end of the string. Then thread the white pony beads to the center of the cord.
- Next loop the thread around and slip the cord through the first bead again. Hold it tightly to ensure that it does not open up.
- Now take the yellow bead and slip it into the thread and position it in the center of the loop created with the white beads. Now thread the cord through bead number 4 and tighten it. Tie a knot on each side of the daisy, so that the bracelet does not open up.
- Bead the green beads and tie another knot. At some distance from the first bead, tie another knot and then slip in a green bead at each side again. Tie knots to secure the bead.
This is one of the many designs that are easy to follow and make and is another popular friendship bracelet pattern.
There are many easy friendship bracelet patterns that use embroidery floss and beads and sometimes, a combination of the two. You can follow these patterns to make bracelets for your friends and customize them in unique ways to make sure that your friends know how much they mean to you.